How might I check the biases in my decision making process?
Some questions …
- Who is in the room? Why is that?
- Who is not in the room? Why is that?
- Is the best decision making model being applied?
- Who is the room keeper? How was that decided? Does it need re-deciding?
- What is the intention of the decision to be made?
- What assurances are there that the intention and impact will be positively generative?
Happy to share my journey.
Willing to chat this out.
Pushback and feedback are welcome.